Meeting of the Huntington Bicycle Club
Wed. April 4, 2012
Motion to accept the minutes from last month’s meeting-Accepted
1) Gold Coast- Mike Kalachman, Chair
Scheduled for -July 29
Mike outlined all the pressing responsibilities:
Sponsors, Registration, Site management
Registration this year-$30.00- higher fee to accommodate changes in the
reception at the end of the ride.
Registration for the Gold Coast is currently on Active .com
We need people to put in the road markings-
Arch very enthusiastically volunteered-mark his word!
2) President’s report- Website is going to be updated, and it will be redone.
3) Jay- made a plea for more B ride leaders. Please contact him if you are interested
4) Kim Schultz has 2 bikes for sale that she brought. tonight One is a tandem, the
other is a mountain bike.
5) Ride Leader’s Report- John reported that Bicycle Dreams, a documentary about
the Race Across America will be shown for no fee at the Hamlet in Commack, details
6) Treasurer’s Report- Some expenses, but the balance of the treasurer is solid.
50/50- $20.00 Larry took it home!
Adjourned at 8:05
Karen Gellert, Secretary