The Huntington Bicycle Club is excited to announce the
2023 Gold Coast EAST
taking place on
Sunday, July 9th 2023
The 1st 250 Registrants will receive a free event T-Shirt
Note: Registration Closes July 8th at 5 PM
There will be no registrations accepted the day of the event.
New for 2023
- All new routes, as this year’s tour heads in a completely different direction (East) to the Suffolk County North Shore.
- A fully supported ride that includes designated rest stops with food and comfort stations.
- All roads will be fully marked for the 25, 45 and 62 mile routes.
- Ride leader supported routes, in addition to self-guided rides.
- All routes will have SAG rider support.
- To Sign Up or Register for the Gold Coast East click the "I'm Riding" Link
- I'm Riding: I'm Riding the Gold Coast East
- I'm Donating: Donate to our Gold Coast Fund to support our Charities
- I'm Volunteering: Volunteer for the Gold Coast East 2023
GOLD COAST TOUR East 2023 ROUTES
*Route details and elevations will be posted in the near future.
All routes begin rain or shine at Harborfields High School, Greenlawn NY.
SUGGESTED START TIMES
62 miles 7:30 am
45 miles 8:00 am
25 miles 8:30 am
12 miles 9:00 am
HELMETS and SAFETY
ANSI or SNELL approved helmets are required. Cycling safety & strict adherence to all cycling rules of the road are imperative. It is recommended that all riders bring water bottles and spare tubes. All participants must sign the waiver.
Please support our Gold Coast Fund. A portion of the Gold Coast proceeds will be donated to several charities including:
New York Bicycling Coalition, advocates for pro-bicycle and pro-pedestrian policies and funding at all levels of government; educates New Yorkers about bicycle safety and the benefits of bicycling; provides technical assistance and support to advocates and government entities; and promotes bicycle tourism across the state.https://nybc.net/
KIDS NEED MORE Camp Adventure, an organization of concerned parents who created a camping experience for their children diagnosed with cancer and their siblings. Camp Adventure now serves the east coast and tri-state area. It remains one of the only camps of its kind to serve child cancer patients and siblings. www.kidsneedmore.org
Dementia Society of America, to enhance the quality of life for those living with Dementia, caregivers, and the community.
Educate, Provide and Recognize 1-800-DEMENTIA (1-800-336-3684)
I'm Donating: Donate to the Gold Coast Fund to Support our Charities
I'm Riding I'm Riding the Gold Coast East
I'm Volunteering Volunteer for the Gold Coast East 2023
HBC Legal Policy:
All HBC RWGPS routes, articles and information are the intellectual property of the Huntington Bicycle Club and cannot be shared with non-members.
Please support our sponsors. Thank You.